Education and Childcare Sector

Education and Childcare SectorAccountants

Our specialist education and childcare sector team works with many academy primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and multi-academy trusts throughout the UK, and many free schools, alternative provision academies, special schools, studio Schools and UTC’s. Call us to discuss your requirements or a free quote.

We help you in your accounting and tax compliance

If there is one thing in the world that allows people to grow, it’s education. From early year’s childcare when we are young to education in our more advanced years, these outlets encourage us to learn and grow as people. At The Accountancy Solutions, we, as Certified Accountants and Tax Advisers for Education & Childcare, understand the importance of having childcare and education in the modern world. We have equipped ourselves with the tools to deliver accountancy and financial solutions to those who work in this sector.

Support for your business

To make the business profitable in this sector, stringent measures need to be taken when it comes to making financial decisions and looking after accounts properly. Businesses that fall under this bracket must have accurate information daily. At The Accountancy Solutions, we can provide clear information to these businesses to help their daily activities run smoothly. We have worked with various education and childcare related businesses. We are very proud of the relationships we have built up and maintained over the years and the referrals we receive via our existing clients.


Our adaptable accounting solutions give you the assurance that your company tax matters are taken care of, allowing you to relax and get on with your projects.


Talk to us about the growth of your business. As a independent academy, you can multiply your potential with grants and funding available. We have it all covered for you.

Child Care

Childcare agency or childcare nursery is indeed very different from starting other businesses – stressing the importance of early education, nurturing and care of children.


It has never been easier to switch accountants. You just need to sign our engagement letter and we will do the rest.

Got a question?
No problem

Are you just looking for an answer to a general question? We always provide free advice to individuals and self employed persons. You can send us an email, call us or fill in the form. But you should be asking answers to general questions.

Free advice for our clients

Our Services For Business

Client Testimonials

Our clients are our assets and we take every step to look after them and provide them the advice and support when ever they need. 

Our Blog

Read our Latest Blog

Uptodate knowledge of tax and business sectors of UK, HMRC and EU written in language you can understand.

Maintaining your NIC contributions Covid-19

If a person already has 35 qualifying years or is likely to do so by the time that they reach state pension age, missing a year will not adversely affect their state pension entitlement. However, if they have less than 35 years (and will be able to reach the minimum 10 years needed for a reduced state pension by the time that they reach state pension age) making voluntary contributions can be worthwhile.


Selling the Buy to Let property at a loss

While any gain on the sale of a property that has been the taxpayer’s main residence throughout the period of ownership is covered by private residence relief, the flip side is that if the main residence is sold at a loss, the loss is not an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes.