Real Estate and Property Sector

Real Estate and Property SectorAccountants

Since our establishment in 2010, we have gained a wealth of experience in the real estate and property sector, mainly due to small businesses requiring an accountant to assist with their accounts and bookkeeping. We have grown to adapt and understand property and construction firms’ very particular requirements. You can call our specialist accountants to discuss your requirements.

We help you in your accounting and tax compliance

Many property investors have to invest the majority of their time running their business, so it can be difficult to find the time to keep up with their finances and accounts. One of the most experienced areas at The Accountancy Solutions is the property. We work with many businesses that are part of the industry, all of whom want a reliable, experienced accountancy firm.

Support for your business

It’s no secret that the property market is relatively volatile, so businesses must receive correct advice which places utmost focus and importance on their financial objectives. Legislation related to the income tax on income from properties is constantly changing, and property owners need to keep their eye on the ball to prevent any drawbacks. There are very few industries that require the same constant monitoring of the market. Our specialist accountants can offer expert advice and compliance to individuals and small business in the real estate and property industry.


Our adaptable accounting solutions give you the assurance that your tax matters are taken care of, allowing you to relax and get on with your projects.


Talk to us about the growth of your business. As a construction firm, you can multiply your potential by concentrating on new projects while we have it all covered for you.


We offer a wide variety of services tailor-made to best help estate agents and ensure that you get to enjoy stress-free tax compliance.


It has never been easier to switch accountants. You just need to sign our engagement letter and we will do the rest.

Got a question?
No problem

Are you just looking for an answer to a general question? We always provide free advice to individuals and self employed persons. You can send us an email, call us or fill in the form. But you should be asking answers to general questions.

Free advice for our clients

Our Services For Business

Client Testimonials

Our clients are our assets and we take every step to look after them and provide them the advice and support when ever they need. 

Our Blog

Read our Latest Blog

Uptodate knowledge of tax and business sectors of UK, HMRC and EU written in language you can understand.

Maintaining your NIC contributions Covid-19

If a person already has 35 qualifying years or is likely to do so by the time that they reach state pension age, missing a year will not adversely affect their state pension entitlement. However, if they have less than 35 years (and will be able to reach the minimum 10 years needed for a reduced state pension by the time that they reach state pension age) making voluntary contributions can be worthwhile.


Selling the Buy to Let property at a loss

While any gain on the sale of a property that has been the taxpayer’s main residence throughout the period of ownership is covered by private residence relief, the flip side is that if the main residence is sold at a loss, the loss is not an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes.