Technology Sector

Technology Sector Accountants

Behind every successful business in the technology sector or startup, there is structure and procedure which determine the company success. As accountants for the Technology Sector, we have the business knowledge which can lead your company to become one of major success. Talk to us today for free advice on business financing and much more.

We help you in your accounting and tax compliance

Since our establishment in 2010, we have gained a wealth of experience in the technology sector, mainly due to consultants who work as self-employed and require an accountant to assist with their accounts and bookkeeping. We have grown to adapt and understand the very particular requirements of self-employment, contractors, limited companies and business ventures and have carved a niche for ourselves as an accountancy firm that can collaborate successfully with business people in the technology sector.

Support for your business

Many businesses that fall under the technology category are run by very creative people who make a profit by using their mind and creativity instead of selling physical products. Whether you need advice in securing loans, grants or any other kind of funding, or possibly need to organise royalties or valuable intellectual property, we are completely on hand to assist you in all of these matters. We understand the difference between a contractual agreement and a consultancy agreement and can give well-informed advice on IR35 and how our clients can deal with these arrangements in the best way forward.


Our adaptable accounting solutions give you the assurance that your company tax matters are taken care of, allowing you to relax and get on with your projects.


Talk to us about growth of your business. As a software developer you can multiply your potential with grants and funding available. We have it all covered for you.


Are you worried about the changing tax law and IR35? We are specialist accountants for contractors. Talk to us about contant changing law before its too late.


It has never been easier to switch accountants. You just need to sign our engagement letter and we will do the rest.

Got a question?
No problem

Are you just looking for an answer to a general question? We always provide free advice to individuals and self employed persons. You can send us an email, call us or fill in the form. But you should be asking answers to general questions.

Free advice for our clients

Our Services For Business

Client Testimonials

Our clients are our assets and we take every step to look after them and provide them the advice and support when ever they need. 

Our Blog

Read our Latest Blog

Uptodate knowledge of tax and business sectors of UK, HMRC and EU written in language you can understand.

Maintaining your NIC contributions Covid-19

If a person already has 35 qualifying years or is likely to do so by the time that they reach state pension age, missing a year will not adversely affect their state pension entitlement. However, if they have less than 35 years (and will be able to reach the minimum 10 years needed for a reduced state pension by the time that they reach state pension age) making voluntary contributions can be worthwhile.


Selling the Buy to Let property at a loss

While any gain on the sale of a property that has been the taxpayer’s main residence throughout the period of ownership is covered by private residence relief, the flip side is that if the main residence is sold at a loss, the loss is not an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes.