Accountants for Holiday parks

We have number of holiday parks and Furnished Holiday Lettings that use our expertise to help with their accounting and tax compliance. We pride ourselves on delivering a first class service every time.  Book an appointment with us to chat

Have a question?
Get A Free Quote
Have a question?
Get A Free Quote

Accountants for Holiday parks

At The Accountancy Solutions, we have the experience and expertise to give you custom base solution to your holiday parks accounting and taxation needs. Whether you need help with the accounting or tax issues on your business profits, assistance and advice on retirement planning, inheritance tax or any other accounts related tasks, we have the experience and best team of accountants to help you.

Accountants for Holiday parks

Running a holiday park efficiently requires a lot of work, so you really do not want to have to spend time dealing with the legal requirements and all other intricacies involved with the filing of your annual tax returns. Our team can handle this time-consuming task for you as well as overseeing your financial accounts too. We can advice you on tax reliefs available on rental income from properties that qualify as Furnished Holiday Lettings.

If you let properties that qualify as Furnished Holiday Lettings: You can claim Capital Gains Tax reliefs for traders (Business Asset Rollover Relief, Entrepreneurs’ Relief, relief for gifts of business assets and relief for loans to traders). You are entitled to plant and machinery capital allowances for items such as furniture, equipment and fixtures. The profits count as earnings for pension purposes.

To benefit from these rules, you need to work out the profit or loss from your Furnished Holiday Lettings separately from any other rental business. If you’re in the process of purchasing a holiday park business, you will need a specialist accountant to perform due diligence on the financial records of the targeted business. 

At The Accountancy Solutions, our experienced accountants will delve into the financial records and accounts with a fine tooth comb in order to verify that the business is everything that it’s claimed to be. Additionally, our accountants can offer the guidance and advice on the rent calculations of the holiday park business.


Our adaptable accounting solutions give you the assurance that your business tax matters are taken care of, allowing you to relax and get on with your projects.


Talk to us about growth of your business. As a business owner you can multiply your potential by concentrating on your business while we have it all covered for you.

Pubs and

Choose us for our experience, knowledge and skills, due to many years of working within this sector. Our aim is to always deliver first class advice and services.


We care for our clients. Building and maintaining fantastic relationships is what we do best, we will never treat you as a number which is what makes our approach so unique. The highest level of customer service combined with a keenness to listen and work together with our clients means that we leave a stream of happy clients in our wake every single day. Our services come with unlimited help and support provided at no extra cost throughout the year.That help and advice will all come courtesy of your own fully qualified and dedicated small business accountant.

Got a question?
No problem

Are you just looking for an answer to a general question? We always provide free advice to individuals and self employed persons. You can send us an email, call us or fill in the form. But you should be asking answers to general questions.

Our Services

Our team have hands on experience to help you do compliance and plan the best tax planning solution based on to your need and circumstances. From employment tax to corporation tax, compliance checks or tax investigations we give clients pest possible advice.

Business Services

We take pride in offering all of the key business services to manage your company’s taxation and accounting needs

Tax Services

We know everything you need to know about tax compliance, tax returns, tax planning, business tax and much more

Advisory Services

Our team of experts works hand in hand with corporate businesses in order to help them meet their targets and achieve their objectives

Specialist Services

We have been operating for over a decade now and although we have a relatively small team but we are all incredibly talented

Frequently Asked Question

Our professional fees are fixed and we do not charge by hour, unless it is necessary. Our quote is dependednt on the work we have to do. Call our office for further information.

Normally we will agree a fee and would only invoice you after one year when we have done all of your compliance work. But if it suts you we can charge you monthly fee.

No we do not charge for advice to our clients. If it is something which is not related to bsuiness and client needs an advice we can agree on a fixed price for the advice. 

We need you to sign our engagement letter and let us know your previous accountant details. We will contact them to take over your accounts. 

No you do not have to visit our office. We can arrange meeting online and send you all forms electronically to sign off. World is changing and so are we.

We are leading Accountants for Holiday parks

We pride ourselves as one of the leading accounting firms in United Kingdom for Holiday parks

Get a appointment with our Expert

You can easily set an appointment with one of our accountants for general advice
Book an appointment

Free advice for our clients

Our Services For Business

Client Testimonials

Our clients are our assets and we take every step to look after them and provide them the advice and support when ever they need. 


It has never been easier to switch accountants. You just need to sign our engagement letter and we will do the rest.

Our Blog

Read our Latest Blog

Uptodate knowledge of tax and business sectors of UK, HMRC and EU written in language you can understand.

Maintaining your NIC contributions Covid-19

If a person already has 35 qualifying years or is likely to do so by the time that they reach state pension age, missing a year will not adversely affect their state pension entitlement. However, if they have less than 35 years (and will be able to reach the minimum 10 years needed for a reduced state pension by the time that they reach state pension age) making voluntary contributions can be worthwhile.


Selling the Buy to Let property at a loss

While any gain on the sale of a property that has been the taxpayer’s main residence throughout the period of ownership is covered by private residence relief, the flip side is that if the main residence is sold at a loss, the loss is not an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes.