National Savings Plans

One of the things that you should note is that products on offer in National Savings Plans change continuously, but the most recurring ones include Premium bonds, Income bonds, Guaranteed Equity Bonds, Direct Saver, Fixed Interest savings certificates and Children Bonds.

Have a question?
Get A Free Quote
Have a question?
Get A Free Quote

Investing in National Savings Plans

Your investments and savings are backed up and secured by the HM Treasury. Remember that here, you’re just lending the government money to do specific projects. However, some investments don’t reward you as much as you would expect while others are quite profitable. There are also those who pay returns based on capital and income gains. Guaranteed growth and income bonds pay returns by deducting your income tax, but you can reclaim this amount if you don’t pay a fee. Either way, it’s essential to always declare your income to HM Customs and Revenue as tax is something that keeps changing!

Risks Involved In Investment

In any investment deal you plan to make, it’s good first to understand the risks involved. When it comes to making such investments, you should be on high alert. Most of our clients have come to us for advice on the reliability of national saving plans because they hardly made any profits. In most cases, this is because of unforeseen penalties that lead to the early encashment for a few investment products.

Similar to any cash-based product, if the level of inflation is slightly high, you might not get the full value of your money. In simpler terms, inflation decreases its ‘buying strength.’


We care for our clients. Building and maintaining fantastic relationships is what we do best, we will never treat you as a number which is what makes our approach so unique. The highest level of customer service combined with a keenness to listen and work together with our clients means that we leave a stream of happy clients in our wake every single day. Our services come with unlimited help and support provided at no extra cost throughout the year.That help and advice will all come courtesy of your own fully qualified and dedicated small business accountant.

Got a question?
No problem

Are you just looking for an answer to a general question? We always provide free advice to individuals and self employed persons. You can send us an email, call us or fill in the form. But you should be asking answers to general questions.

Venture Capital Trusts

Starting a company is to embark on a long road to success. Talk to our accountants and see if we can suggest you a plan.

National Saving Plans

Saving money is crucial and deciding where you want to keep it is perhaps more critical. You can contact our consultants for advice.

Personal Saving Plans

Let us talk about the objectives and outcomes of personal saving plans and tax efficient structures you may want to know about.

Offshore Investments

We help those living away from the country meet their non-residency requirements through off-shore investments.

Frequently Asked Questions

Most frequent questions and answers

No we do not charge any fee for initial consultation. We will try to give you free guidance if its something you can do easily by yourself. We will only charge you if you appoint us to do some work for you. 

We are giving free advice on general questions and this is one way of paying back to our local community who cannot get through to tax man. But if your question is of specific nature, we will tell you about our fee.

You can certainly ask question about accounting but you should know that we cannot teach you accounting over the phone or online. If you are not familiar with book keeping or accounting, its best to hire an accountant?

If you are only after advice, we will make a decision after hearing question. It may take further investigation and we may have to look into your personal circumstances to answer your question.

Free advice for our clients

Our Services For Business

Client Testimonials

Our clients are our assets and we take every step to look after them and provide them the advice and support when ever they need. 


It has never been easier to switch accountants. You just need to sign our engagement letter and we will do the rest.

Our Blog

Read our Latest Blog

Uptodate knowledge of tax and business sectors of UK, HMRC and EU written in language you can understand.

Maintaining your NIC contributions Covid-19

If a person already has 35 qualifying years or is likely to do so by the time that they reach state pension age, missing a year will not adversely affect their state pension entitlement. However, if they have less than 35 years (and will be able to reach the minimum 10 years needed for a reduced state pension by the time that they reach state pension age) making voluntary contributions can be worthwhile.


Selling the Buy to Let property at a loss

While any gain on the sale of a property that has been the taxpayer’s main residence throughout the period of ownership is covered by private residence relief, the flip side is that if the main residence is sold at a loss, the loss is not an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes.