Tax Services

Our tax services are all about planning and savings.

We help you in tax compliance and save you time and money

Our tax experts can provide specialist advice on a range of tax issues. We know everything you need to know about tax compliance, tax returns, tax planning, business tax and much more. If you start a business and need help with your tax compliance, we can assure you of the best service you will ever have.

Tax advise for your business

Our tax services come with tax planning and advice. We always make sure our clients have up-to-date knowledge of tax laws and future changes so they can plan their finances and prepare for future tax bills. For example, in the retail sector, whenever there is a change in the minimum wage, we do costings on our client’s products and inform them of the difference they will need to cover to maintain their gross profit. We save our clients money and valuable time because of our in-depth knowledge and proactive approach.  

Self Assessment

Are you worried about a self-assessment tax return? We can help you fill your annual tax return. Fill in the form or make an appointment.

Corporation Tax

Limited company accounts and corporation tax returns can be confusing. Call us to prepare a corporation tax return for you.

Value Added Tax

Do not get caught by non-filling or non-payment of VAT. There are heavy surcharges for non-payment. To set up MTD account, call our office.

Capital Gains Tax

Pay your capital gains tax in time. Call us if you want to plan for CGT or if you are an overseas investor or non-domiciled landlord for advice.

Got a question?
No problem

Are you just looking for an answer to a general question? We always provide free advice to individuals and self-employed persons. You can send us an email, call us or fill in the form. But it would help if you were asking answers to general questions.

Frequently Asked Questions

Most frequent questions and answers

We provide all personal tax services. It range from registering self employed to specialist investigations like COP9 and COP8. You can call us to discuss your circumstances or book an online  appointment

You may be self employed or running a small business, we provide wide range of services which include HMRC tax compliance, management accounting to tax planning. Call us to discuss your requirements. 

We charge fixed fee for all of our services. It is dependent on the time we will spend on a particular job. You will never get any extra bill from us once we have agreed a fee. 

Other than investigations, we only provide answers to general questions. If you are under investigation by HMRC, its better to book an online appointment which is free of cost, so we can discuss the nature of job.

Free advice for our clients

Our Services For Business

Our Tax Compliance Services

Here at The Accountancy Solutions, we can help you to save money by avoiding unnecessary taxation through:

  • Improving your awareness of tax regimes and instruments
  • Working on tax planning with individual clients
  • Cutting edge systems to offer an efficient & compliant service


We have the knowledge and experience to help you find the tax solutions that best meet your needs and tackle all of the difficult issues for you to have peace of mind.

We can help you with your correspondence with HMRC and ensure that your tax computations are produced on time. We will ensure that all of your deductions and tax allowances are fully claimed, and we can also handle specialist matters such as those relating to a property, capital gains, director’s loan accounts, retirement planning, inheritance tax and undeclared income and gains. Contact us at The Accountancy Solutions today and find out how we can help you and your business maximise your revenue while also ensuring that you maintain full compliance with the law and HMRC regulations.

Client Testimonials

Our clients are our assets and we take every step to look after them and provide them the advice and support when ever they need. 


It has never been easier to switch accountants. You just need to sign our engagement letter and we will do the rest.

Our Blog

Read our Latest Blog

Uptodate knowledge of tax and business sectors of UK, HMRC and EU written in language you can understand.

Maintaining your NIC contributions Covid-19

If a person already has 35 qualifying years or is likely to do so by the time that they reach state pension age, missing a year will not adversely affect their state pension entitlement. However, if they have less than 35 years (and will be able to reach the minimum 10 years needed for a reduced state pension by the time that they reach state pension age) making voluntary contributions can be worthwhile.


Selling the Buy to Let property at a loss

While any gain on the sale of a property that has been the taxpayer’s main residence throughout the period of ownership is covered by private residence relief, the flip side is that if the main residence is sold at a loss, the loss is not an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes.