VAT registration occurs when a business has reached legal threshold of sle in relevant year. Business must registered for VAT when its turnover exceeds threshold in any last twelve months period.

Have a question?
Get A Free Quote
Have a question?
Get A Free Quote

Made Easy

VAT registration is an important decision that can help business progress, but many business owners often confuse new and complicated procedures. This is similarly the case with businesses that have reached the threshold and are obliged to register. Registering for VAT comes with many additional requirements for a business, which is why so many businesses enlist the initial and ongoing assistance of a trained VAT accountant.

VAT Registration Support

At Accountancy solutions, we are on hand to provide support and assistance throughout the important registration process. We can assist in ensuring that all your paperwork is prepared, correct, and accurately reflects your output taxes and input taxes. For ongoing support, we can ensure that you get the full benefits of VAT registration and handle the downsides of increased paperwork. We can also manage the potential cost increases of some services by accurately reflecting your finances in your self-assessment. For expert accountant assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our team today.


We care for our clients. Building and maintaining fantastic relationships is what we do best, we will never treat you as a number which is what makes our approach so unique. The highest level of customer service combined with a keenness to listen and work together with our clients means that we leave a stream of happy clients in our wake every single day. Our services come with unlimited help and support provided at no extra cost throughout the year.That help and advice will all come courtesy of your own fully qualified and dedicated small business accountant.

Got a question?
No problem

Are you just looking for an answer to a general question? We always provide free advice to individuals and self employed persons. You can send us an email, call us or fill in the form. But you should be asking answers to general questions.

Value Added Tax

VAT Registration

Its not easy to get VAT register. You would need an expert hand to advice you for VAT registration. Call us for a quick chat.

VAT Rates & Schemes

What to choose and how to switch when you have reached threshold. Rules about different schemes and notices about sectors.

VAT on Imports & Exports

Its highly sensitive matter after BREXIT, you would need help in transition and calculating your liability moving forward.

VAT on Special Trades Business

You would need to have knowledge about special notices of VAT about your trade. Call us if you need more information.

Frequently Asked Questions

Most frequent questions and answers

Yes you can. Most of our clients who are small bsuiness , we setup an automated software for them to do their book keeping. We only need the records at the end of each period for compliance.

It would take only 10-15 minuites to populate a spread sheet each day to enter data of your daily expenses. You can also take picture of reciepts and save it in a secured drive. Or you can use a software like Reciept bank.

Our charges are depend on amount of time we will spend on yor book keeping. Most of the time and because of availability of online and IT tools we advice clients to scan their record to save time and money.

We will not advice to do your book keeping on annual basis. There are many reasons and the major reason is you will find it hard to analyse and store records for the whole year if left to the end of the year.

Free advice for our clients

Our Services For Business

Client Testimonials

Our clients are our assets and we take every step to look after them and provide them the advice and support when ever they need. 


It has never been easier to switch accountants. You just need to sign our engagement letter and we will do the rest.

Our Blog

Read our Latest Blog

Uptodate knowledge of tax and business sectors of UK, HMRC and EU written in language you can understand.

Maintaining your NIC contributions Covid-19

If a person already has 35 qualifying years or is likely to do so by the time that they reach state pension age, missing a year will not adversely affect their state pension entitlement. However, if they have less than 35 years (and will be able to reach the minimum 10 years needed for a reduced state pension by the time that they reach state pension age) making voluntary contributions can be worthwhile.


Selling the Buy to Let property at a loss

While any gain on the sale of a property that has been the taxpayer’s main residence throughout the period of ownership is covered by private residence relief, the flip side is that if the main residence is sold at a loss, the loss is not an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes.